In today's synthetic environment, we have all started making cleaner choices while choosing our food. Our digestive system breaks down food consumed by us and our liver flushes out harmful toxins. Organic and natural farm fresh produce has become very popular. However, when we put something on our skin, synthetic chemicals may enter our bloodstream and build up in our bodies. If you truly knew what toxins non-organic skincare products used, you would think twice before using them.
Reasons to avoid chemical ingredients are:
● Farmers are now growing fully organic produce which is chemical free as our body absorbs what we put on our skin.
● Whilst our body has an effective detoxification system, we can easily overload it if we’re not mindful about reducing our chemical and toxin exposure.
● While producing chemical based products, a majority of the chemicals will end up in the air and water, causing environmental damage, and let's not forget what we wash down the drain during our own personal use.
● Natural products contain nourishing antioxidant ingredients that our skin loves rather than chemicals that cause free radicals that can cause early skin aging.
Many often find that as they make the switch to natural skin care, the products work better. Some ingredients to avoid are:
● Sulphates: as they clog pores and cause acne.
● Parabens: cause cellular level damage caused by UV exposure which may cause skin cancer.
● BHA: can cause burns, damage or scarring if used incorrectly in the chemical form.
● Alcohol: deteriorates your skin's protective barrier which means your skin is no longer effective at keeping moisture in.
Natural ingredients to include are:
● Vitamin E: an antioxidant that reduces UV damage effectively.
● Vitamin C: a collagen synthesis stimulating ingredient that reduces photo damage.
● Aloe vera: a rich source of vitamin A and contains enzymes that help treat inflammation, acne and dry skin.
● Plant based oils: plant based oils jojoba, chamomile, coconut, almond, lavender which are an anti-aging powerhouse which improve skin elasticity. They keep your skin hydrated and glowing.
● Herbs: calendula, juniper, elderflower, peppermint, rosemary which help in everything from strengthening your body's cells by combating oxidants to providing glowing skin and luscious hair.
There are many brands available in the market today that promise the au naturel experience. But few brands can boast of their own farms where herbs are grown chemical free.
Farmers is Paul Penders. They have certification from the prestigious AVA (American Vegetarian Association) and the EWG (Environmental Working Group) so their products are 100% safe for the consumer as well as the environment. Made in the Himalayas in Uttarakhand, with love and positivity, the brand has been proved effective with anti-aging treatments that detoxify, soothe and rejuvenate your hair and skin.
They have a wide range of Best Natural Skincare Products for every skin type and skin concern using the purest mineralized snow melt water which is filtered down for over 20 years from 20000 feet up in Mount Everest, with the elixir of 22 organic herbs of LevensEssentie Gold grown and ethically sourced from farmers. They have a vast variety of cleansers, toners and moisturisers to choose from.
Their Best Natural Body Products have a vast variety of Lotions, Shower Gels, Hand Cream and bathing bars which use products that are not only ethically sourced from farmers all over the world, but are Vegan, chemical free and EWG Certified.
Their Best Natural Hair Care Products have shampoo, conditioner, intensive therapy masks and defrizzing balm made from the freshest farm herbs to keep your hair smooth, shiny and healthy while countering the effects of pollution, weather and chemicals.
The Paul Penders Natural Sun Care Products without chemicals provides your skin with outdoor protection without chemical sun filters. Made with Vitamin E and natural plant oils ethically sourced from farmers across the world, their non greasy, lightweight products are perfect for the outdoors.
Paul Penders have some of the best Natural Baby Products in the market that keeps your babies sensitive skin super soft and supple. Extra gentle, their products give the ultimate care for your baby's delicate skin.
Paul Penders has the best Natural Beauty Care Products which leave you looking fresh and radiant without all the harmful chemicals found in makeup today. With a full range of foundation, BB Cream, Concealer, Lipsticks, Eye make up, blushers and more, in a pop of colours you need look no further for your beauty needs.
So it's high time you switched to natural skincare and haircare which is ethically produced using the purest ingredients grown by farmers in the foothills of the Himalayas, and now you know exactly where to find these products.